BIOREGULATORY MEDICINE – Level 1
Presented by Brenda Rosenfeld
VIC 25 JUNE | NZ 27 JUNE | NSW 29 JUNE
Brenda Rosenfeld is a Lecturer at Nature Care College as well as having over 18 years’ experience as a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Medical Herbalist and Mentor. She also spent 10 years as an Intensive Care registered nurse and has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Nursing, Diploma of Nutrition, Diploma of Naturopathy and Diploma of Herbal Medicine.
BioRegulatory Medicine is the study of therapies that support regulatory change and is self sustaining after a period of treatment. An approach to health care that is being validated more and more as we research into the complex systems of BioRegulatory control.
At the upcoming “BioRegulatory Medicine – Level 1” live seminar, Brenda Rosenfeldwill guide you through:
- Comprehensive tutorial on medicine usage
- The importance of low dose physiological stimulation to enhance therapy outcomes
- Understanding the rhythm of physiological function
- Essential information on Extracellular Matrix physiology
- Mucous membrane resuscitation
CPE: 7 points
accredited & recognised by
ATMS, CMA & ANPA
EARLY BIRD: $110 $90 AU
Valid until Wednesday, 1st JUNE